Friday, August 3, 2012

It's Friday, I'm...DIY bowling.

Today was my co-worker's 25th birthday, and we partied it up museum style!
That's right. We ordered pizza and went bowling. But of course, we didn't have time to leave at lunch and go to a bowling alley, so instead we improvised with paper towel rolls, painter's tape, and reproduction cannon balls. Also there was no beer, which I would generally associate with this type of activity, but for a work lunch, it was pretty good. And I think the birthday boy enjoyed it.
Birthday boy!
In other news, B and I officially named our new kittens Truman and Tesla. They are still adorable and I miss them now that I'm at work. And I will be away until tomorrow night! I need me some kitten cuddles. The kittens will be bonding with B and I fully anticipate that he will spend the majority of the next 24 hours on the living room rug playing with the kittens and a black shoe string (their toys currently consist of shoe strings and toilet paper tubes).
I got this super fun infinity scarf from Aeropostale the other day, and I don't usually shop there so I'm very excited by my find:

 
Hope you guys have a fun weekend planned,
B.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment