Monday, June 11, 2012

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Lattes in the evening-if you want me to go out after work, I need coffee.
My toesies on our back road adventure.

This weekend was PERFECT.

Dinner and coffee outside on a gorgeous Friday evening.

Taking backroads with the windows down and the country music blaring.

BBQ and lawn games with B's high school friends.

Canoeing with my parents in perfect weather.

Dinner with my family at a local down-home, Pennsylvannia Dutch family-style restaurant.

Watching the babies in the nursery at church.

Grocery shopping and cleaning the apartment. Finding evidence of Mortimer's still being at large. We have deployed more traps.  I am hoping he heads for the humane one. I put some extra cheese in there as a lure.

Making dinner together and then cuddling on the couch and watching American Wedding, then turning in early to start off the week right. Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment