Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day Weekend Part I

What a beautiful weekend we had here!

Friday evening I went out with "my B's"-B my boyfriend and B my younger brother.  We went to Uno's Chicago Grill for the first time.


Crunchy chicken wrap and roasted veggie leftovers!

Little did we know that on your first visit to Uno's they give you a gift bag!  Apples, a coupon, and Starburst candies.  Not sure where they came up with that combo, but it was still exciting to get a gift bag, and that's two less apples I have to buy at the grocery store this week.

Saturday we went to B's youngest bro's girlfriend's graduation party.

Pretzels and beer.



B's nephew enjoying the grass on his toesies.

Yours truly.



Best part: the kick-ass cake they had. I love me some cake, and I have high standards that were definitely met (especially hard to do since the cake had fondant on it-and I generally despise fondant. But it worked this time!).


No comments:

Post a Comment