Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Friday, I'm...on a Segway!

Last night I came home to a sweet note from B.  

"I love you and our life together. I know everything is going to work out for the better."

I made the overnight oats from Peanut Butter Fingers for my office breakfast. I think next time it needs some fruit. Also pictured is my awesome, BPA free Mickey Mouse water bottle.



And then this afternoon there were Segway demonstrations outside the museum. Clearly I had to try, even though I think everyone looks their dorkiest riding them. I mean, have you ever seen anyone who looks cool riding a Segway? There are always packs of Segway tours rolling their way around the city. I'm not sure how they see the sights when most of them are spending their tour spinning in circles.

Look at me go!

Segway-ing was a lot easier than I thought, though apparently I have a tendency to go too fast. I do that in the car too, so it's not really surprising.

B and I are planning a quiet night at home and I'm excited to relax and then, the best part, SLEEP IN tomorrow! I love sleep, and I love having the time to savor my cup of coffee in Saturday morning. Here's hoping it rains this afternoon like it's supposed to and the suffocating heat washes away so we can get outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment