Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Grati-Tuesday.

The local Christian radio station, 95.1 Shine FM, has a feature they call "Grati-Tuesdays" in which listeners call in and say something they are thankful for, large or small.  I thought it would be nice to take my Tuesdays and list 5 things I am grateful for.  You always feel better about life when you think about all the good in it anyway, right? This week I am thankful for:

Air conditioning.

Scarves that make me feel cozy in said air conditioning, and also look great with any outfit.

A boyfriend who cleans the kitchen. Willingly.

Summer fruits (peaches, plums, strawberries, so good).

That I can still be on my parents' health insurance as my job does not provide any (I just made dental and physical check-up appointments and it's such a blessing to have healthcare, amirite?).


A boyfriend who cleans...and is smokin' hot.


No comments:

Post a Comment