Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The BB Life Purpose

I'm sitting at work (occasionally browsing the internet, shh) and have thoughts racing through my head. I'm thinking of all the little things I'm thankful for today and how I want to record them and share them and I thought hey, a blog! Blogs are scary, even to someone who has grown up in the age of technological overshare. How much information am I willing to put out here? I guess we'll see. It's unlikely many will read it anyway, so what's the harm? The purpose, for me, isn't to share, really, though if that happens, so be it. The purpose is to save anecdotes and images and moments so that my family and I can look back at them and not forget. I have a fear of forgetting and as I realize more and more that life is made of these little moments and they are what I want to collect in my time here, I need somewhere to save them. So here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment