Monday, September 24, 2012

Three days off. Here's what I have to show for it (hint: not much).

I am coming down off of a 3 day weekend and its always hard to come back to work but I shall persevere. 

Friday after a doctor's appointment I had lunch and went shopping with my mom. The kittens were the big winners from that trip as I got them lots of toys.

Cuddles with his new squishy.

A little high off the catnip mice.


Being off also meant I got to wear comfy clothes and indulge my new found passion for leggings.


Saturday we slept late and did a short hike to a local little waterfall.



The shirt I got him in Hawai'i.
B took me to Famous Dave's for dinner since I love BBQ but have never been there. Let me tell you, it was worth it. I had a delicious pulled pork sandwich WITH COLESLAW ON IT (I am big on food mixing) and broccoli that I chose because I felt like it was the healthy option but it was really, really good so I'm pretty sure it must've been smothered in butter but oh well.

This weekend also marked the return of the Mickey Mouse antennae topper.


Also this:
                                                        

2 comments: