Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Friday...I got a cape, so I'm officially a superhero.

Actually it's not that kind of cape. However, I still think it may give me superpowers. That remains to be seen. I am now waiting impatiently for the weather to be cool enough for me to wear it.

Via Modcloth

This morning in the office we're listening/singing along Disney songs via Pandora (the singing might just be me. I do particularly enthusiastic renditions of "Part of Your World" and "Belle"). Guaranteed to brighten your spirits if you're not sure you can make it through the eight hours of work remaining between you and the weekend.

Via
Hopefully the weather remains relatively pleasant so that B and I can take a little hike tomorrow. There's a trail that goes from near our apartment down to a quaint town with a coffee shop we like to pop in to every now and again, but we haven't been able to do much outside in months due to the overwhelming heat and humidity. I look forward to regaining our somewhat more active weekends. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment