Friday, September 7, 2012

It's Friday I'm...sucked in to a new TV show.

I just discovered the show "Scandal", which started last April and is slated to return Sept. 27th, and I've watched the entire season and I. am. hooked.

First of all, I have a girl-crush on Kerry Washington (she's gorgeous! Her skin! Jealous.), and she wears awesome outfits as Olivia Pope. Plus, the character is Bad. Ass. I like that. I wish I could be a bad ass sometimes, but I have too much empathy and I like to make people happy, not mad or sad, which Olivia Pope does on a regular basis.

I love the show "Bones", but I have to say that it may have jumped the shark this season. Thus, I am glad that "Scandal" has begun, since it actually may be better than "Bones". Each character is arrestingly complex, and every episode continues a storyline while offering a resolvable mystery to give some satisfaction by the end of the hour. It's great.

BAMFS. Via




2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Scandal! It's great to see a woman of color being a lead character on a prime time TV show. Kerry Washington is gorgeous and I love her wardrobe on the show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to come back! I think that her race being a non-issue on the show is a good reminder to the TV people that what viewers really care about is good characters-we aren't scared off by diversity, in fact, we embrace it!

      And dear goodness I want all her clothes.

      Delete