Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grati-Tuesday.

Currently I am being thankful for:

1. Dawn Dish Liquid. Why? Because my cats are still fleabags, a week after we gave them Frontline and bathed them in flea and tick shampoo. Well, they're better, but I'm still finding one or two fleas every time I comb them. So we decided another bath was in order (the cats were really excited about it. Not.) Rather than use the special shampoo, we decided to go with Dawn Dish Liquid, recommended by the vet. Fleas started falling off in the bath, and then when we combed them that night we got dead fleas. I spotted a few still this morning, but I am much more impressed with the results from the household cleaner than the expensive shampoo.

Via
Apparently it has to be the original blue dish liquid though, so don't go dousing your cats in anything else as I have no idea what it will do to them. Another plus-it made their fur so fluffy!

2. Downton Abbey. I know I'm late to the Downton Abbey train, ok? Especially for someone who is into history. People at the museum have been raving about it since it came to America and I finally found a place to watch it and it is as fantastic as they have all been saying. Now, like everyone, I have to wait until February for the next season. Boo.

Via
3. Funny tumblrs to read over my coffee, such as this one: My Friends Are Getting Married, and I'm Just 25 and Drunk.



Seriously. I laughed till my stomach hurt, which is good because I feel like that counts as part of my workout for the day. Don't worry. I'm going to the gym as well. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment