Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I would've worn to work if the trains were on time.

I got up expecting to go to work today. I am not at work. I usually board a train to DC by 6:58 a.m. By 7:15 I was still standing at the station. Along with about 200 other people. At 7:30 a train approached...and bypassed us. By 7:45 I realized that I was going to be over an hour late even if I got on the train right now, meaning I'd have to stay at work until at least 7 p.m., and that there was no guarantee I'd even get on the train at this point considering the number of people lining up around me. So I turned around and went home.

See what I mean about the stripes?

So now I think I'll do all the little tasks I've been putting off-clean out my closets, take out the recycling...nap.

In another outfit note, B told me he didn't think my shoes went with my skirt. Maybe they don't, but they're what I wanted to wear, and that is really what my "style", if I have one, is about.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes! Thankfully I have plenty of time built into my contract for days like this.

      Delete