Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm sorry, Mortimer, and the BSO.

First of all, what the hell, humane mouse trap? I wrote about our mousey friend Mortimer over a month ago. Since we hadn't caught him in weeks, I kind of thought maybe he'd found his own way out. Then last night B noticed that the humane mouse trap we had set with the intention of simply relocating Mortimer had sprung. And it felt like something was in there. Something that wasn't moving. I made B go do the release by himself. And when he came back, I knew. Mortimer was dead. The humane mouse trap killed him. I'm sorry Mortimer. I'm sorry.


In other news, B and myself went to an outdoor Baltimore Symphony Orchestra concert where they played music from Star Wars and other movie scores.

First we picnicked.


And then sat and listened to music.


And then...fireworks!


And this is what I wore.

Ok, so I didn't wear the hat. But I thought about it.




No comments:

Post a Comment