Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Grati-Tuesday

Today I am grateful for:

1. Free coffee. Sunday before church B and I went to Caribou Coffee. They made my drink iced, though I had asked for it hot, and I was just going to take it and not fuss about it, but the barista noticed, re-made the drink and let us take the iced one as well. Score!

2. The dress code in my office. It's very...lax. So today, when I felt like wearing jeans and no make-up, well, that was perfectly acceptable, even though yesterday I was in a blazer.

Yesterday, lookin' all professional.
3. My mother supplying picnic foods for B and I as well as herself at the concert this weekend. I didn't have to cook, think, or pay for groceries for it. Perfect.

4. Speaking of food, B brought two packages of Perdue chicken home from his parents. We don't normally get to purchase the high-end chicken like that, so it was ah-mazing. And free!

5. I feel like my new workout plan is paying off. And no, I haven't weighed myself or done a before and after picture comparison, I just feel like it is, and that's all I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment