Thursday, January 22, 2015

WDW Withdrawal



It usually starts with something small, like an e-mail in my inbox that Disney is running a promotion. 30% off a six-day vacation? Let’s calculate how much that would be. Oh…well never mind then.

But then the seeds are planted. I start thinking about it more and more. I haven’t been in over a year, I’ll think. Surely there’s a celebration to be had. I start talking about it obsessively, and it always leads to one conclusion: I need a Disney World vacation.

That doesn’t mean I always get one, though. Far from it. If I went every time I wanted to I’d be very, very broke.  That means I need to find a way to get my Disney fix and stave off the vacation cravings as long as possible. In that pursuit, I am dedicating this little piece of the internet to my love of WDW (obsession? Perhaps.) I’ve decided that those days when I just can’t stop thinking about being in Disney will henceforth be known as my “Zip a Dee Doo Dah Days” and I will channel my desire to be there into posts about my favorite memories, tips and thoughts on the parks. I don't have insider information. I'm not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or any subsidiary. I just have my observations and hopefully some wit.

Via

Here’s hoping it helps ease the withdrawal!

No comments:

Post a Comment