Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Laryngitis Tuesday

Tuesday's outfit.


Poor B has laryngitis.


Strawberry Pomegranate tea for his sore throat.


Avocado Chicken Parmigiana leftovers.


Last night we got to visit with a friend who is hiking the Appalachian Trail.  It was fun to hear all of his adventures, which sound amazing and terrifying at the same time, and confirmed that I have no desire to hike the entire AT. One night of backpacking is about my limit, thankyouverymuch. 

Said friend and a fellow hiker stopped by the museum where I work earlier in the day.  It's so nice to be able to share some of the amazing treasures we have with people who find them almost as exciting as I do.

B has laryngitis, poor thing.  He managed to drag himself in to work today and I'm hoping it doesn't make him feel worse. When I checked my facebook this morning I had a post from him: "Thank you for making dinner and tea for me yesterday evening. I was feeling pretty sick and it's the simple things that make all the difference. You're the absolute best and I love you." So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment