Thursday, June 28, 2012

I'm so full of milkshake.

I hope I don't get home to find all the boys in my yard...(haha I crack myself up)

But seriously, I had a Potbelly's milkshake at lunch. Malty, vanilla-y, creamy goodness that clocked in at a whopping 751 calories. Which I will be forcing myself to work off with a hard-core elliptical interval workout at the gym tonight, because that is egregious but so very worth it (sometimes. B may disagree).

Workout motivation.
If you haven't been to Potbelly's you need to go (it's an emerging chain). They make great toasted sandwiches. Pair it with a milkshake for the ultimate experience or be conscientious and stick with the sandwich. Either way it's worth it.

I experimented with layers this morning and this is what I ended up with:

Not too shabby.
But I have to say I loved my outfit from yesterday:



Side buttons! I love them. Love details in unexpected places.

Still, I don't know if I can beat my pjs from last night:


One of B's t-shirts. He stayed at his parents' last night. And while I missed him, I also had the best night's sleep in weeks. I'm not sure what that says about our relationship...

...but I'm sure the 7 hours on the road tomorrow will prove just how well we work together and enjoy each other's company. Can't wait to get out of town! Especially since it's going to be in the 100 degrees here this weekend. No thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment