Monday, February 2, 2015

Halloween was four months ago.

But I'm posting about it now! I will never not be a Disney character for Halloween; this is a given. This year I wore not one, but two costumes: a work appropriate Minnie Mouse and a less work appropriate Snow White.


Did I have my annual review at work that day? Yes, yes I did. Did I wear my Minnie ears? Absolutely.


The world's most cutest museum dog was a 50's lady, complete with poodle skirt.



And Tesla and Truman were reluctant but fabulous Meowsketeers, as usual.

 I had some Disney Halloween decor, of course (some of it prompted by yet another Disney trip contest that I did not win. One day I will be victorious.)

I marvel at my artistry.

Ben managed to get me out of the house to a party thrown by his friends. I crashed by 11 and went home.

I tried, I really did, to do Snow White hair.

Because he's that cute.

Because we are an adorably Dis-nerdy family, my mother and I wore the same costume.
Don't you just love it?




No comments:

Post a Comment