Monday, October 1, 2012

Born to be wild...or something.


Saturday B and I took our first trip together on his motorcycle. I drove out to his parents' town, where he keeps it in his brother's garage, and we went all over the little towns and mountains out in his part of Western Maryland.

We stopped in a local state park and walked down to an overlook with a great view of his hometown. I may  have slipped and fallen on my butt because my boots have no traction. I've skidded across Constitution Avenue in them too...perhaps I should do something about that.

Dastardly steps.

Sexy biker babe.

Middletown

I look like a man because I'm wearing my dad's old motorcycle jacket. At least I'm hoping that's why.

Meanwhile the kittens enjoyed sleeping in boxes.
       
I call this "Truman with toys in box."

Also, apparently I was really into yellow last week:


People made fun of my rain boots, but I had dry feet and they didn't, so the jokes on them.


No comments:

Post a Comment