Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Awesome Grandmas.

This last weekend B and I went camping with my grandparents. When we got to the campsite, my grandmother was inside her camper reading. I asked her what she was reading, as she's not really a "reader" per se. Her response?

Fifty Shades of Gray.

My 73 year old grandmother is reading Fifty Shades of Gray. 


Me: "What? Mom-Mom!"

Her: "I didn't know what it was about when I bought it! I just knew that it was a best-seller. Don't tell your grandfather what it's about."

She seemed scandalized, however...I noticed she continued reading it throughout the weekend. Then she offered to give it to me when she was done because, as she says "You might learn something."

I love her.

Other prettiness from the weekend:



I haven't been posting much lately because honestly, I just haven't been feeling it. I want to make sure I only post when I want to and this doesn't become some sort of obligation that I start to hate. And that I'm not getting boring and documenting what I had for lunch, etc. So I'm only going to post things that I find amusing, things that I want to remember, and cool pictures. I'm not going to worry about doing so on a schedule, especially since not many people read anyway. That being said, if you do read this...I hope you enjoy it.




No comments:

Post a Comment