Monday, April 13, 2015

Stop it, Pinterest.

I'm admittedly at a point in my life where my hormones are like, let's have babies! But my brain and my husband are like, let's not. (Ok my brain is like maaaaybe and my husband is like absolutely fucking not.) And Pinterest isn't helping.

I searched things to crochet for my friend's impending baby like, once. And now every day is a deluge of Pinterest suggestions that have included childbirth tips, best types of bottle nipples, and of course, ovary-bustingly cute pictures of newborns. The internal war between head and heart is not helped by these unsolicited images. 

Case in point-I searched for some sort of kicky "damnit Pinterest!" image and the first two things to show up were crochet baby hat patterns. THOSE ARE NOT AT ALL RELATED YOUR ALGORITHM IS BROKEN.

Oh Pinterest...
Via

Possibly related: today I've been popping peanut butter M&Ms like it's going out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment