Thursday, January 24, 2013

But then I had to pee.

Sometime between 1:30 and 3 a.m. I usually wake up to find Truman snuggled in the crook of my right arm and Tesla purring away on my chest. It is, needless to say, adorable. I don't mind being woken up to pet my boys, because for the ten minutes before they get tired of it and jump off the bed, all is right with the world. Except last night. Because last night I had to pee. Really badly. But I didn't want to disturb the kittens. So I waited, in agony, until they moved on, then immediately sprung out of bed and raced for the bathroom. Where they followed me so I could pet them while on the toilet because they like to listen to me pee, apparently. They come running every time. It's nice to have company.


Truman sleeping in my t-shirt drawer because he can.



1 comment:

  1. Company in the bathroom gets old.
    Oh, but what drives me crazy is when the cats try to rub against your leg right after you get out of the shower. Their yucky hair stuck all over your calf... woodrow

    ReplyDelete