Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grati...Thursday.

So I haven't done a Grati-Tuesday post in a while. But that doesn't mean I don't have anything to be thankful for! So I'm scooting it over to Thursday this week. Behold my thankfulness for:

1. Other Disney freaks on Pinterest, so I can get my fix vicariously through things like this:

Via

Via
2. A vet that is open late so that we can get flea meds when we discover our kittens are infested. Not thankful for fleas or the WORMS THAT APPEAR TO HAVE COME WITH THEM. I just had to have the strays. Thankfully they are indoor cats, so once we take care of the problems they seem to have come with, they should be good to go for the foreseeable future, at least as far as pests are concerned.

3. Cheddar cheese sticks and grapes as a morning snack.

4. Stripes, stripes, stripes.




5. The Free TV Project, through which I discovered a new guilty pleasure: Underage and Pregnant, the British version of 16 and Pregnant. Yes. I will watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment